29 Jun Pros of Social Media Marketing
If you haven’t noticed, social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are kind of a big deal. With millions and millions of users, social media has become one of the best ways for online users to communicate, connect, and share information. Which means if you’re looking for ways to boost your business’s success, you should be looking to social media. Using social media to market your company has tons of potential to unlock sales and new customers. The pros of social media marketing are many, but here are just a few…
- Increased Exposure: With the numbers of people using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc., in the billions you’ll have incredible exposure. Not only that, but the number of users continue to grow each day! As you take advantage of social media marketing, you gain access to all of the current users as well as new ones too. The other major pro of using social media is the ability to share content. If users are sharing your posts, pictures, or videos, you will get exposure not only to current customers but their friends and acquaintances, and then their friends and acquaintances too! The opportunity for exposure increases exponentially with each good post.
- More Conversion: Increased exposure inevitably leads to more conversion. With consistent and well managed social media use, your customers will know to count on you. Then, as your content is shared and vouched for by others, “window shoppers” are more likely to get on board.
- A Good Value: It is very easy to create a business profile and make posts. That said, what you post is critical. It will determine the success of your online marketing and should be well-planned and thought out. If you don’t have experience with marketing, hiring a professional to run your social media campaigns can be a worth-while investment. REVITY Solutions specializes in many services, including social media management. If you’re looking to increase sale and exposure, let REVITY handle your social media management.
- Real Connections: When you’re connecting online through social media, it is much more “real” than any other type of interaction. You get immediate feedback and you can give immediate customer service. With instant connections, communication has never been easier or more personal. Whether it’s with a post, a live video, or chatting, you can truly interact with people from all round the world in one place.
- Loyalty and Trust: Going hand in hand with developing real connections, social media marketing increases your customer’s loyalty and trust for your company. With posts that inspire customers and offer helpful tips for everyday life (with your products, of course), you will help to further solidify those connections which in turn leads to brand loyalty and trust. As you consistently use social media well and product quality products or services, your customers will know that you are dependable. You respond quickly, resolve issues, and are ready to assist customers however they may need.