It’s 2020—if you don’t have a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, you’re behind in the game.
Everything is happening online, and search engines will determine how you show up on the internet and who sees it. Nowadays, it’s simply not enough to just have a website or a Facebook page. You need an effective and targeted strategy for SEO. Here’s why.
What SEO Can Do
A better question might be, “What CAN’T SEO do?” The field of internet marketing and search engine optimization is new and ever-evolving as the algorithms of popular search engines change. We learn how to better represent businesses online with each passing week, and we’d like to help you understand and improve your search engine optimization.
- Google Ranking: When your potential customers search for you, can they even find you? If you’re not within the first few search results on the search engine results page (SERP), you’re less likely to get clicks and new business. SEO helps your website get recognized and indexed to show up more frequently and effectively online.
- Adjacent Search: You might spend all of your time marketing to a very specific keyword or product, but SEO can help you widen the net. Clients looking for similar products or adjacent keywords can start seeing your solutions with the help of a little search engine magic.
- Longer Time on Site: Do you know how long people are staying on your site? Clicking through just to click away again isn’t likely to give your potential customers the information they need to make a purchase. With an optimized site, you can keep people on your site with great content and usability that can lead them to purchase and share.
- Better Visitors: Obviously, you want your site and product in front of everyone, but we all know that some potential customers are better than others. Knowing your target audience and catering your SEO strategy to them can ensure that you are getting the highest quality visitors to your site. These are parties who are interested in your product or service, will pay you for it, and are most likely to share and engage with your brand.
- Increased Conversions: A natural consequence of increased visibility, increased clicks, increased time on your site, and higher quality visitors is that you’ll see increased conversions on your site. You’ll need to decide what that looks like for you: subscription sign-ups, demos, estimate requests, content shares, or sales. We can build a strategy that will get you the results you want with key SEO steps to increase conversions.
Your existing SEO strategy needs to stay fresh and targeted so that you can reach your business goals with your online presence.
REVITY Marketing Agency Can Help with Your SEO
Our world-class SEO team works with you to uncover the priorities and goals of your business, and then turn them into a strategy that produces results. We specialize in SEO, marketing, animation, videos, content, and website development to give you a holistic approach to growing your business. See what we can do for you.