The holidays are the biggest shopping time of the year, and much of that is done through social media advertising.
While social media is great for retail purposes, the holidays are the perfect time to connect with your followers, give back to your community, and express customer appreciation.
Here are three ways to make your business stand out by capitalizing on social media this holiday season.
1. Host a Holiday-Themed Giveaway
Running a social media giveaway is a great way to make your business stand out. Giveaways can boost brand awareness, increase your following, jumpstart engagement, and promote your products or services. Depending on your goals, there are several ways you could run a giveaway during the holiday season, such as:
- Ask users to follow your page, like your post, and tag their friends for a chance to win
- Countdown to Christmas by giving something away each day for 12 days
- Promote a new product through a holiday giveaway
- Hold a photo contest and create a unique hashtag for your followers to use for entry
- Host a charitable giveaway where your followers can nominate someone to win the prize
2. Express Customer Appreciation
The holidays are the perfect time to show your customers how much you value their support. A great way to achieve this is through a customer appreciation campaign. There are many ways to show your gratitude, including:
- Offer a discount code that is available exclusively to your followers on social media
- Simply say thank you in a social media post or tweet
- Hold a customer appreciation giveaway
- Share positive consumer reviews and offer your gratitude for them3. Give Back to Those in Need
Buyers are more likely to connect with brands that are involved with meaningful causes and share their values. A recent study showed that 88 percent of consumers want businesses to help them make a difference in the world. Show your customers you care by associating your brand with a charity or social cause that reflects your company’s values. Here are a few ways you can use social media to give back to those in need:
- Use the donation sticker forFacebook or Instagram to run a donation match campaign
- Donate all or a portion of your sales for a day to a cause you care about
- Pledge $1 for every like received on a post
- Create a Twitter hashtag to help your cause spread quickly
- Dedicate a day for your office to volunteer and share your work
REVITY Marketing Agency Specializes in Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a small way your business can make a big impact this holiday season. At REVITY Marketing Agency, we can help you with strategy development, advertising management, and content creation. By advertising through social media, 100 percent of our clients have seen results. We’re here to give you the expert social media management that your business deserves.
See how your business can benefit from our services today!