There are many online marketing strategies that businesses rely on, but email marketing tends to outperform them all.
Marketing emails are usually cheaper than other forms of advertising, and best of all, they produce more revenue when done correctly.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a highly effective digital marketing strategy of using email to advertise and sell products and services. In its broadest sense, every message sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. Effective strategies convert potential buyers into loyal patrons.
It Can Help Your Business Grow
When done correctly, this type of marketing is meant to build loyalty, trust, and brand awareness. Despite the growth of social media, email correspondences remain a highly effective way to nurture leads. Statista revealed that there are about 3.9 billion daily email users, and the United States spent over 350 million dollars on email advertising in 2019 alone. In summary, you shouldn’t pass up on the opportunity to bring this kind of promotion to your business.
Here are several other benefits this kind of marketing can provide:
- You can create personalized content.
- Traffic will be generated to your site.
- You’ll save money on printing, postage, and mail handling costs.
- You can increase your network, credibility, and brand recognition.
- Email advertising helps you stay in touch with your audience regularly.
- Campaigns can be shared in a timely manner.
- You can keep your consumers up to date with news and the latest products.
- Your newsletter can link to affiliate products or services, creating new streams of income.
How to Build an Email List
The first step to getting started with email advertising is to build a list of consumer email addresses. There are many ways to do this, including:
- Optimize your website for opt-ins.
- Organize a social media giveaway where signing up for emails is required for entry.
- End blog posts with a call to action that encourages readers to sign up for email messages.
- Put out a sign-up sheet in your storefront.
- Offer discounts and freebies that are exclusive through email.
- Optimize your messages for mobile users.
Implement these strategies and then sit back and watch your email list flourish.
How to Improve Your Strategy
If you’re already using this type of marketing in your business, you understand that it takes more than just sending a lot of forwards to expand conversion rates. Improving your email strategy can increase your opens, clicks, and sales.
Here are five tips for crafting a successful email campaign:
- Personalize your approach, such as adding first names to the subject line.
- Make sure your emails are mobile-friendly.
- Start a series of correspondences that tell a story, present a challenge, or provide specific information.
- Perform A/B split tests on different variables, such as subject lines, message length, and link placement.
- Offer one clear and compelling call to action per email.
Maximize Your Marketing Strategy with REVITY Marketing Agency
The experts at REVITY Marketing Agency know how to maximize your email marketing strategy to produce real results. We’ll grow your sales and convert more leads, all while saving you time, money, and headaches.
See how your business can benefit from having REVITY on your team today.